Managed IT Services
As a business owner, it is imperative to keep your system up and running at all times. You cannot afford to wait until something happens to take action. You want the assurance that your network is constantly being monitored for any issues, and fixed before it becomes a problem. That is why you need to take a proactive approach with a Managed Service Provider (MSP)
An MSP is an IT support company that manages your company’s network system completely or in part. Services can range from monitoring your IT network to providing you with full-service hardware, software, monitoring, design and much more. Using an MSP provides you with more efficiency to run your business with the option to scale your IT operations as needed. Several factors should be considered, such as:
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Audits and Risk Assessment
- Asset and System Management
- Business Continuity
- Cloud, Premise and Hybrid Support Services
- Consulting and Projects
- Cyber security
- Data Back Up Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Disk-Based, Full-Image Solution
- Email Management and Migration
- End User Service Des
- Hardware / Software Failure
- IT Design and Implementation
- IT Relocation Services
- Network Maintenance
- Operational Efficiency
- Outsourced and Supplemental IT Support
- Phishing Attacks
- Remote and Onsite Support
- Server Virtualization and Consolidation
- Spam Detection
- Strategic Planning
- Windows / Apple
To improve operations and cut expenses for your business, as your MSP, we offer an array of Managed IT Support & Services that can be tailored to your specific business needs.
With our variety of Signature Complete packages, our clients receive round-the-clock IT support, proactive maintenance and advanced security at a fixed monthly fee. We give you flexibility between all of our Signature Complete packageplans with the option of month-to-month contracts. This includes monthly onsite checkups and ongoing IT services, which equates to less downtime, fewer day-to-day issues and business continuity. With our fulltime staff and certified team of engineers and technicians, we can help your business grow and move forward.
Managed IT Services
What's the point of technology if it's not helping you succeed? If your IT is too complicated or causing expensive downtime, you're not getting the most out of your technology. There are a number of reasons why businesses consider using a managed IT services provider. At its core, each reason is the same – business technology simply isn't working well enough to support the company.
By offering an impressive suite of managed IT services, the professionals at Fimmaec IT can help streamline your business processes and empower your workforce. You don't pay for technology you don't need, and you don't have to commit to a long-term contract. This flexibility means your IT managed services are fully flexible and scalable. As your business grows, we are more than happy to explore options that provide you with everything you need to remain leaders in your industry.
Our approach ensures productive businesses partnerships. As your company succeeds, so does ours. Technology should drive your profitability, efficiency, security and productivity. As trusted managed services providers, we make technology work for you so you can focus on your bottom line.
Managed services that specifically meet your company's needs
Your business is unique, which means your IT should be custom tailored to drive your vision forward. However, the foundation of robust managed services is surprisingly similar. A one-size-fits-all approach to technology often falls short because you either lack some important element, or pay for services you never use.
Our IT support professionals start with a solid foundation and then work as your partner to fully realize a comprehensive IT infrastructure based on your needs, budget and culture. When problems arise, we offer unmatched customer support to ensure costly downtime doesn't derail performance. Just some of the managed services we can provide include:
- Network management
- Server management
- Network design
- Deployment and migration solutions
- Remediation and repair services
- Comprehensive IT planning
- Uninterrupted support
- Security and software updates
- Network installation
This is by no means a comprehensive list, but it gives you an idea of how our knowledge can help your business grow and become more profitable over time. What are the benefits of allowing our team of professionals to handle all or part of your managed IT services?
- Increased employee productivity – If you try to take shortcuts with technology, it leads to problems and expensive downtime. We can also provide you with cloud-based managed services that allow your workers to safely access your IT infrastructure from anywhere on almost any device. Not only does this empower your employees to excel, it also significantly reduces the risk of costly downtime.
- Increased security from cyber threats – Let's face it, cyber security has become one of the most important aspects of business technology. Small businesses are at the greatest risk, so it's essential to work with a managed services provider that understands the value of your data and how to keep it secure. We employ a variety of cyber security protocols for clients who simply cannot risk a data breach.
- Increased knowledge to support your business – Technology should help you succeed by providing you with data you can use to refine your business focus. Detailed reports and constant monitoring provide you with data you can use to streamline processes, maximize productivity and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
Contact us today and learn more about what we can do to improve your business operations and cut expenses
We offer a variety of Signature Coplete packages to ensure you enjoy advanced security, proactive maintenance and 24/7/365 support at a fixed monthly fee. Your month-to-month contract is fully flexible, which means we are always ready to help your business grow.
Get the most out of technology with help from the full-time staff and certified team of technicians and engineers at Fimmaec IT.
Make you and your team happy again
© Copyright Fimmaec IT